- There is no pro-rated tuition for missed classes, vacations, holidays or cancelled classes. Students can make up missed classes. Unattended classes will not be refunded or pro-rated. You must pay tuition for your child to hold their spot in class. Tuition and registration fees are non refundable.
- A $25 Enrollment, Registration & COVID Safety fee will be charged to every dancer who enrolls for the 2021/2022 season.
- Tuition is divided into 10 monthly payments throughout the dance year. All tuition are due by the 10th of each month. Payments received after the 10th will include a $10 late fee.
- A fee of $25.00 will be charged for returned checks, and in-sufficient funds.
- If tuition is past due, the student will not be allowed to participate in class. If there is an outstanding balance at recital time, the dancer will not be allowed to participate in recital.
- Dancers who take time off within a season for such things as travel, or other activities will still be responsible for tuition for the time that is missed.
*All Recital Costume payments are due by NOVEMBER 20th. Costumes will not be ordered for any dancer with an open balance on their account.
*Costumes will be distributed to each student as long as tuition and costume payments are paid in full. Costumes are tentatively distributed in the month of May.
*Tights are NOT included with costumes. This will be an additional charge.
*Please note: costumes are ordered based on your dancer’s measurements. We take into consideration growth throughout the year. When costumes arrive, should any adjustments need to be made it is your responsibility to make necessary adjustments (examples might be: hemming pants, adjusting straps, adding felt to the inside of a dancer’s “itchy costume”) etc.
Costume prices are as follows:
Balance due on November 20th
One Costume Per Class
$65.00 per costume (extra small child-medium child)
$75.00 per costume (large child-large adult)
$85.00 per costume (Extra large adult)